Tooth Crown Costs
How much do dental crowns cost?
Expect to pay more for porcelain crowns because they are usually more time-consuming than gold crowns. Porcelain crowns, porcelain over metal and gold crowns average between $600. to $3100. each in total cost.
The new reinforced resin or bonded all-porcelain type costs more than other types, require more skill from your dentist and the lab, and may exceed your insurance plan coverage for crowns.
Generally speaking, the price of tooth crowns increases with the number of in-office treatments required by the patient. Dental insurance does not typically cover all the costs of the tooth crown procedure.
- Introduction to dental crowns section
- Dental crowns - an overview
- Who is a candidate for having teeth crowned?
- Tooth crowns - Procedure description
- Varieties of tooth crowns
- How much do dental crowns cost?
- Pros and cons of tooth crowns
- Dental crowns - Before and after photos
- Personal stories from people who have had tooth crowns
- Choosing a color for tooth crowns
- Discuss crowns with others
A guide to dental crowns and caps.