What are Tooth Caps
What are Tooth Caps?
Grinding of your teeth, an improper bite, age, fillings and tooth decay can all be contributing factors in the wearing down, cracking or breakage of your teeth. Dental caps cover the entire visible surface of your affected tooth and add strength, durability and stability.
- Introduction to dental caps section
- Dental caps - an overview
- Who is a candidate for having teeth capped?
- Tooth caps - Procedure description
- Varieties of tooth caps
- How much do dental caps cost?
- Pros and cons of tooth caps
- Dental caps - Before and after photos
- Personal stories from people who have had tooth caps
- Picking a color for tooth caps
- Discuss caps with others
A guide to dental crowns and caps.