Tooth Cap Costs
How much do dental caps cost?
Porcelain caps cost more because they are usually more time-consuming than gold caps. Porcelain and gold caps will average between $500. to $3,100. in total cost.
The relatively new reinforced resin or bonded all-porcelain type of caps cost more, and may exceed your insurance plan coverage for caps.
Usually, the price of dental caps increases with the number of in-office treatments required by the patient. Dental insurance does not typically cover all the costs of the dental cap procedure.
- Introduction to dental caps section
- Dental caps - an overview
- Who is a candidate for having teeth capped?
- Tooth caps - Procedure description
- Varieties of tooth caps
- How much do dental caps cost?
- Pros and cons of tooth caps
- Dental caps - Before and after photos
- Personal stories from people who have had tooth caps
- Picking a color for tooth caps
- Discuss caps with others
A guide to dental crowns and caps.