Teeth Whitening Costs
How much does teeth whitening cost?
The standard fee for teeth whitening and teeth bleaching procedures is about $500 in most cases. Costs can vary depending upon the area of the country you live in and the type of whitening treatment you undergo. Laser teeth whitening is typically over $1000. for example. In-home tray bleaching can cost between $50. and $100. dollars for a total teeth whitening system. Store-bought whitening strips can cost as little as $25. for a total treatment whitening system. Teeth whitening stores, stands and kiosks typically cost between $50. and $150. dollars per treatment.
Generally speaking, the price of teeth whitening increases with the number of in-office treatments required by the patient. Dental insurance does not typically cover the cost of the teeth whitening procedure.
- Introduction to teeth whitening section
- How white can your teeth become?
- What causes your teeth to become discolored?
- Procedure description: Teeth whitening
- Typical cost of teeth whitening procedures
- Types of teeth whitening available
- The tray bleaching procedure to whiten your teeth
- How much does tray teeth bleaching cost?
- Laser teeth whitening
- How much does laser teeth whitening cost?
- Pros & cons of whitening your teeth
- Before and after photos - teeth whitening
- Personal experiences of teeth whitening patients
- Discuss teeth whitening in our discussion area