Root Canal Costs
How much do dental root canals cost?
Expect the cost of a root canal treatment to be about $400. to $600. per front tooth and about $500. to $800. for a molar. The difference is because front teeth usually have only one root canal and molars usually have three or more. The costs for a crown or permanent filling are additional. Costs for a second root canal, hopefully not needed, on the same tooth are slightly higher.
- Introduction to dental root canals section
- Dental root canals - an overview
- Who is a candidate for having a root canal?
- Tooth root canals - Procedure description
- Varieties of tooth root canals
- How much do dental root canals cost?
- Pros and cons of tooth root canals
- Dental root canals - Before and after photos
- Personal stories from people who have had tooth root canals
- Discuss root canals with others
A guide to root canal treatment.