Dental Implant Costs
How much do dental implants cost?
Dental implants can be a costly procedure. An entire team of professionals is often needed to deliver a long-lasting smile. Dental implant procedures demand a great deal of the doctor's and staff's time and effort. The prosthodontist intensely studies your health profile, and then develops a plan to meet your unique needs. Additionally, surgical staff and the laboratory perform several services to produce the desired result. The materials used to construct implant prosthodontics are also very expensive. Bone grafting, if needed, is additionally costly.
While a basic dental implant is typically $1,250. to $3,000., depending on your circumstances additional costs for things such as in the case of a posterior mandible, bone regeneration, sinus elevation, and wide diameter or narrow diameter implants quickly escalate to as much as $15,000 to $30,000. for the complete procedure for the upper or lower jaw.
- Introduction to dental implants section
- Dental implants - an overview
- Who is a candidate for dental implants?
- Dental implants - Procedure description
- Types of tooth implants
- How much do dental implants cost?
- Things to consider - Advantages and disadvantages of dental implants
- Dental implants - Before and after photos
- Personal stories from people who have had dental implants
- Choosing the color of the dental implant crown
- Discuss dental implants on our message board