Fillings for Dental Cavities
At some point or other in ours lives, most of us wind up with a cavity. In most cases, a cavity calls for your dentist to remove the decay and to fill in the tooth area that was removed. There have been a number of advances in the field over the past few years, so if you're one of the lucky ones and haven't had a cavity in a while, you should read up on what is available today so that you understand the choices available to you.
To learn more about the dental fillings and the process of having your teeth filled, choose from the menu selections below, or simply click the "Continue" arrow to begin.
- Introduction to dental fillings section
- Fillings for your teeth - an overview
- When are dental fillings called for?
- Procedure description: Dental fillings
- Types of tooth fillings - amalgam and resin
- How much do cavity fillings cost?
- Things to consider - Advantages and disadvantages
- Before and after photos - dental fillings
- Personal stories from people who have had their teeth filled
- Discuss fillings and cavities on the cosmetic dentistry message board