What are Dentures?
What are dentures?
Dentures are removable replacements for missing teeth typically made out of an acrylic resin which at times incorporate porcelain or metal for additional structural support. There are two main types of dentures. Both Complete Dentures and Partial Dentures are finely crafted, custom-fitted. If you properly maintain your dentures they will appear natural and provide a perfect smile. Additionally, dentures help strengthen muscles controlling your expressions that require the support of your teeth, rid you of pronunciation problems caused by missing teeth and aid with chewing.
- Introduction to denture section
- Dentures - an overview
- When are dentures a possible solution?
- Procedure description: Dentures
- Dentures & false teeth - different types
- How much do dentures cost?
- Things to consider - Pros and cons of getting dentures
- Before and after photos - dentures
- Personal stories from people who have dentures
- Discuss dentures on the cosmetic dentistry message board
A guide to dentures for missing teeth.