How much do dentures cost?
Costs will vary depending on where you live and your needs. Prosthodontists' prices are typically between $500 to $2,500 per upper or lower arch. Cosmetic Dentist fees are usually $300 to $1,200 per arch. This is a procedure for which you should definitely research your dental insurance coverage. Much of the cost is often covered.
- Introduction to denture section
- Dentures - an overview
- When are dentures a possible solution?
- Procedure description: Dentures
- Dentures & false teeth - different types
- How much do dentures cost?
- Things to consider - Pros and cons of getting dentures
- Before and after photos - dentures
- Personal stories from people who have dentures
- Discuss dentures on the cosmetic dentistry message board
A guide to dentures for missing teeth.