What are Dental Contouring and Tooth Reshaping?
What is tooth contouring and reshaping?
Tooth reshaping, or contouring, is one of few instant treatments now available in cosmetic dentistry. Dental reshaping and contouring is a procedure to correct crooked teeth, chipped teeth, cracked teeth or even overlapping teeth in just one session.
The dental contouring procedure can even be a substitute for braces under certain circumstances. It is also a procedure of subtle changes. A few millimeters of reduction and a few millimeters of tooth-colored laminate can create a beautiful smile when performed by a cosmetic dentist, with no discomfort to you. Tooth reshaping, or dental contouring, is commonly used to alter the length, shape or position of your teeth.
- Introduction to dental contouring and tooth reshaping
- What are dental contouring and reshaping?
- Who is a candidate for the procedure?
- Procedure description: Dental contouring and reshaping
- Variations on the procedure
- How much does contouring and reshaping cost?
- Pros and cons of getting a tooth reshaping and contouring
- Before and after pictures - dental contouring
- Personal stories from dental contouring and tooth reshaping patients
- Discuss contouring on the message board
A guide to tooth contouring and reshaping.