Tooth Contouring and Reshaping Costs
How much does tooth contouring and reshaping cost?
Your dental insurance is likely to cover tooth contouring and reshaping only if it is needed as a result of an accident, but this is a relatively inexpensive procedure. The cost depends on how much the dental reshaping is needed, but average costs are approximately $50 to $350 per tooth.
- Introduction to dental contouring and tooth reshaping
- What are dental contouring and reshaping?
- Who is a candidate for the procedure?
- Procedure description: Dental contouring and reshaping
- Variations on the procedure
- How much does contouring and reshaping cost?
- Pros and cons of getting a tooth reshaping and contouring
- Before and after pictures - dental contouring
- Personal stories from dental contouring and tooth reshaping patients
- Discuss contouring on the message board
A guide to tooth contouring and reshaping.