Advantages & Disadvantages of Dental Bridges
Pros and Cons of a Dental Bridge
Advantages of dental bridges:
Bridges are natural in appearance, and usually require only two visits to your dentist. If you maintain good oral hygiene, your fixed bridge should last as many as ten years or more.
Disadvantages of having a dental bridge:
It is common for your teeth to be mildly sensitive to extreme temperatures for a few weeks after the treatment. The build up of bacteria formed from food acids on your teeth and gums can become infected if proper oral hygiene is not followed.
- Introduction to dental bridges
- Just what is a dental bridge?
- Who is a candidate for dental bridges?
- Procedure description: Dental Bridges
- Types of dental bridges available
- How much do dental bridges cost?
- Pros and cons of getting a dental bridge
- Before and after pictures - dental bridges
- Personal stories from dental bridge patients
- Determining the color for your dental bridge
- Dental bridge message board and discussion
A guide to dental bridges.