Dental Bridges Costs
How much do dental bridges cost?
The average cost of a single fixed bridge depends on many factors, from which region you're in to how many and which type of bridges are needed. Typically dental bridge cost ranges from $500-900 per tooth. Dental insurance typically pays for about half of the cost of the bridge. This is a cost per tooth in the bridge, and doesn't include the costs for any anchoring crowns on either side of the bridge.
In the case of a Maryland type bridge, costs range from $250. to $550. for each attaching wing and $600. to $1200. for each false tooth or pontic.
- Introduction to dental bridges
- Just what is a dental bridge?
- Who is a candidate for dental bridges?
- Procedure description: Dental Bridges
- Types of dental bridges available
- How much do dental bridges cost?
- Pros and cons of getting a dental bridge
- Before and after pictures - dental bridges
- Personal stories from dental bridge patients
- Determining the color for your dental bridge
- Dental bridge message board and discussion
A guide to dental bridges.