Tooth Bonding Costs
How much does tooth bonding cost?
As with all procedures, prices vary depending on your location. The cost of dental bonding will also vary with the extent of the bonding process you need. Many dental insurance plans cover most of the cost of the bonding, particularly when it is done for structural reasons.
The average cost of cosmetic dental bonding ranges from $300 to $600 per tooth.
- Introduction to tooth bonding
- What is it and how long does tooth bonding last?
- Procedure description: cosmetic tooth bonding
- What types of cosmetic dental bonding are there?
- Who is a candidate for the dental bonding procedure?
- How much does tooth bonding cost?
- What are the pros and cons of the dental bonding procedure?
- Before and after photos - dental bonding
- Personal stories from tooth bonding patients
- Discuss dental bonding on the Cosmetic Dentistry Message Board