Cosmetic Dental Bonding
Introduction to dental bonding
The dental bonding procedure utilizes a composite resin and is used for a variety of structural as well as cosmetic purposes. One can draw a parallel between dental bonding materials and a sculptor's clay. By using dental composite resin bonding your dentist can restore chipped or broken teeth, fill in gaps and reshape or recolor your smile. To learn more about the dental bonding procedure, choose from the selections below, or simply click the "Continue" arrow to begin.
- Introduction to tooth bonding
- What is it and how long does tooth bonding last?
- Procedure description: cosmetic tooth bonding
- What types of cosmetic dental bonding are there?
- Who is a candidate for the dental bonding procedure?
- How much does tooth bonding cost?
- What are the pros and cons of the dental bonding procedure?
- Before and after photos - dental bonding
- Personal stories from tooth bonding patients
- Discuss dental bonding on the Cosmetic Dentistry Message Board
A guide to cosmetic dental bonding.